Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Myself

Far yet so near, I see the flight of the bird…
I see myself, I see my freedom!

Beneath the glistening eyes, I see the curve of the lips…
I see myself, I see my happiness!

Across the busy road, I see the skip of the child…
I see myself, I see my innocence!

Glancing through the crowd, I see the hug of the couple…
I see myself, I see my desire!

Around the corner, I see the longing of an extended hand…
I see myself, I see my solitude!

Beyond my ears, I see the unspoken word of the hurt…
I see myself, I see my sadness!

Under the cloud of showered brightness of silver lining...
I see myself, I see life's truth!

1 comment:

  1. I dint know that you do write-up your feelings so beautifully :) I like this one very much esp.

    Keep going !!!

    Love,
    Akka

    ReplyDelete